Saturday, December 31, 2011

tic tac's


One of my favorite candy is tic tac's. i love those things. when i got then when i was little, i would always pretend that it was medicine that i had to tack in order to stay healthy. the other day, my mom took me and my little brother, Andrew, to target. while we where there, i got a mouse for my computer and mom got a vacuum cleaner. after we got to the checkout, me and Andrew both got to git to pick out our own piece or thing of candy. we both chose tic tac's. the orange kind is our favorite, so we both chose that. it was amazing how fast we could find and pick out the special candy. as soon as the cashier handed us back our beloved teats we opened them and shook out two each. as soon as we plopped the two delicious candy in our mouths, we umed and awed. to us, the candy was one of the best things in the world. i still have some of those beloved tic tac's. Andrew ran out the other day. eater way you chose to eat your candy, fast or slow. NOTHING beats tic tac's.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Why would anybody let you have candy Wanda? I've never had tic tacs.

Hannah Elmore said...

Hahaha! I love tic tacs, they are really good. Yeah IKR.

Rachael said...

Actually, CHOCOLATE BEATS TIC-TACS!