Friday, December 23, 2011

Angles


i believe there are angles among us. they teach us how to live for God. they tack our hand in our darkest hour. i have been affected by angles in my life. i am only 12 and i am seeing angles. that shows that you can be any age to see angles. one time, i saw one at church. i know what your thinking, "well that's kind of obvious that you would see one in church. don't you see them there all the time." but no. i was the one to really see the angel. at first he was in a corner neer me in th auditorium (the sanctuary), then she moved tore me. next thing i new, this shining, young, lady was siting down next to me. she was whereing a beautiful wight gown that came down to cover her feet and a silver sash. her wings where pure wight, like fresh snow that had just fell and had not been steeped in. she was beautiful. she sang to all the worship songs. i was amazed at her. after church, she smiled at me. i turned around to my mom and then turned back to where the angel had been. she was gone. "where did she go" i thought to myself. that was the first time i saw an angel. the next time, i did not see the angel, but it was there. the next time i ran into one was last night. a was walking across the street and my really old dog Tailor was falowing me. i was crossing the street and a car was coming down the rode. it was going very fast. i tried to mack it stop but Tailor stopped instead. the car did not stop. "Tailor" i screamed, at the top of my lungs. i closed my eyes and covered my ears ( so i would not hear the thud). when i opened my eyes i expected to see Tailor laying in the rode, dead. but what i did see was the complete opeset. Tailor was standing in front of me, waging her tall. i bent down and hugged her. "angles are so real" i told her. " they have kept you safe for 17 years" i also told her. "angles are so real" i said once more. i said it in my head over and over for the rest of that night. and so, i believe, with all of my hart, that angles are right beside us every moment of every day.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Yes. You are right. Angels walked among us.

Rachael said...

WANDA! How's ur Christmas break??

Hannah Elmore said...

I love that story! YOu are very right as well. God always will protect us. :)