Friday, December 23, 2011

ONE WAY GODS WAY


there is only ONE "good" way to live life. that way is GOD'S WAY. we should always live life Gods way. it is the right thing to do. if we live life gods way, he will bless us. the bible tells us many ways to live life for god. if you are wondering how to live your life for god, look it up in the bible. one of the ways is in "Jone 3:16". that is one of my two favored verses in the bible. the other one is "Jeremiah 29:11". it is a grate verse that brings me up when i am down and blue. i hope you live life gods way. because remember, there is only one way. it is God's way.

3 comments:

Donna said...

This is very nice.

Rachael said...

Good Job Wanda. Where did u get the picture?? Check out my blogS please!!

Hannah Elmore said...

I love the picture!! :) Also true..I will always love GOD!