Thursday, October 27, 2011

top ten ways to a better life...



Hi! I'm Kristin, Madison's mom. Madison has allowed me to write a guest post on her blog today, and I am uber excited about sharing what I believe are the top tens ways to a better life, no matter how old you are, where you live, or what circumstance you may find yourself in. If you are visiting Madison's blog I hope you are inspired by the top ten ways to a better life, and hopefully Madison will invite me back for future guest posts.

So, without further ado... The TOP TEN ways to a better life...

#10... Don't Envy what others have. Learn to be happy with what you have been given. Find contentment in your own life and find something to be thankful for everyday!

#9... Don't Lie... Shoot straight and never allow your tongue to be crooked. Always make sure you speak the truth. Lying can literally make you sick and bring bad things into your life.

#8... Don't Steal... including others joy and peace..

#7...Don't have boyfriends or girlfriends when you are married... simply learn the importance of keeping your promise, making a commitment and sticking to it. Being faithful in what you say and do.

#6... Don't Kill...including others Spirits.

#5... Obey your mom and day... Learn to honor and obey your authority because that is where you are protected.

#4... Keep the Sabbath day Holy... Learn the importance of rest, worship, connection, and growth.

#3... Don't use the Lord's name in a flippant or bad way.. Make sure to have the utmost respect for the very one who made you.

#2... Don't make false idols.. Never devote yourself to something that is not true or not real.

And the #1 way to your better life... Put the one true God above everything else... then everything else in life will fall in order. There you will have peace and harmony.. A BETTER LIFE!! :)

KRISTIN

4 comments:

Rachael said...

That's so cool! I love it! :) See you at school Madison.

Hannah Elmore said...

I like it! I think its all true 2 cause God made us, loves us (I mean we r His kid) He loves us more than any1, gives us strengh when we r weak, helps us get though our hard times, shows us the way, & does so much more that I can't name!

kristin said...

Yaaay!! for two sweet readers :) Hannah, you are right, God does so much more than I could ever say. And, He's gotten me through some really hard times. If we can learn to obey Him our lives will be the BEST!! Much Love

Rachael said...

Thanks for posting it! I like it! You should Guestpost on Madison's blog more often! :)