Sunday, October 30, 2011

MY NEW GLASSES


two days ago i got glasses. yes. real prescription glasses. i need them to see. they are so cool. they are black. i love them so much. i can see the whole world better than i ever could before in my hole life. alright that is a exaggeration. there once was a time when i could see fine. i am near sighted so i cant see far away. i got a green glasses case that has red on the inside. it looks very Christmas like. i use one of my moms little eye glass cleaner rags. the case did not come with one. i got my glasses at leanscrafters. that is the glasses store in the mall. i got to leave school early so i could go to git them. after i got them we went shopping. i got a lot of cool close and accessories. all of it went with my glasses. i keep my glasses it the case when i am not using them. i want my glasses to stay really nice. every one tells me i look so different in my glasses. i think i look grate in them. if you go to my school (fcms) you will see me with them on Monday.they are really cool.

4 comments:

Donna said...

I can't wait to see you. I'm glad you can see so much better.

Rachael said...

You do look different in them, but in a good way. That is too funny that you got glasses when I just got contacts! :)

Madison said...

you look lots different with contacts.

Hannah Elmore said...

I got glasses in 5th grade but I got new ones because I couldn't see well in the others. But I think u look good in ur new glasses! :)