Saturday, October 1, 2011

Frankies Fun Park

Today me, Andrew, Bryson, Avery, my mom, and my dad all went to Frankie's fun park. It was so much fun! I did this one game where i won 150 tickets. in the end i had 246 tickets. I bought a hole bunch of stuff with that many tickets. I got 11 items total. I got...
  • 1 back scratch-er
  • 1 butterfly hare pin
  • 1 squishy dinosaur
  • 4 plastic air plains
  • 1 cackler
  • 1 Juled ring
  • 1 plastic sticky frog
  • and a set of teddy bear ear phones
That is all the stuff i got at Frankie's fun park. We played lots of games and did rides. The most favorite thing i did was do the go-carts with dad. We each got are own carts. We also went in the fun house. It was HUGE!!! There was these 3 girls who had over 3500 tickets. I got to keep the card that let us do all the rides and games. I am going to put it in a scrap book. I hope i can go back to Frankie's fun park some time soon!!!

3 comments:

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...

I'm glad you had so much fun at the park. I hope next time I can go with you and watch you race with your Dad.

kristin said...

i am glad you had fun with us. hope we can all go again soon.