Saturday, January 28, 2012

sick

it truly stinks to be sick. i am sick right now with a fever. i am "sick as a dog" ,as they say. i went home early on Friday. my grandmother, the one i call meme, came to pick me up. after i came home she took my temperature. it was 100.1. i stayed at her house until my mom got home. after she got home we took my temperature once more. 101.5. i felt HORRIBLE!!! throughout the night it crept up. only once it went down. that was right before i went to bed. i had taken some Advil. this morning i woke up still felling like a piece of poo but my temperature was normal. now though it has started to go back up. this morning is was 98.5, but now it is 99.7 and still growing. like i said before, i HATE being sick. it truly STINKS!!!

6 comments:

Madison said...

yuck. still sick. temperature went up 0.1 digress. waaaaaaaaaa :(

Madison said...

hay guys. if you fell bad for me being sick than wright " boo hoo hoo so sorry for you" in your comment. i will send you a few little, sweet, sick animations. if you right "hay jay" i will send you the one i used in this post.

Madison said...

BTW (by the way) you can use both of these in one post

Donna said...

Boo hoo hoo so sorry for you. I am so sorry you are sick. I'm sending you lots of hugs and kisses to make you feel better. :(vitahso

Rachael said...

Hope you feel better soon Wanda.

Hannah Elmore said...

Boo hoo hoo so sorry for you. Sorry Madison you are sick! Hope it goes down. You can try putting an ice pack on your head..